segunda-feira, 30 de junho de 2008

"To the zero"

Yesterday two of my best friends here in Horsens went back to Poland, Marek and Marek Kowalcze. It was really nice to meet them, we had great moments together and I think the friendship that we started here will last for a long time. I'm sure we gonna meet in the future, because there is table soccer to be played ( We were kind of addicts in the last month of Erasmus, exams period, what can you do? )!

Anyway I just wanted to say "Narazie" and see you in Portugal, Poland or somewhere across Europe!

Here we are in the Train Station, before they go

I'm writting this post in english because of them, but if they want to read the other posts they can use the Google Translator, I'm too lazy sorry! Or just learn portuguese, it's quite easy!

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Não é fácil afastar-se dessas grandes amizades que se fazem e durarão se forem alimentadas. São mesmo fixes!!!kota

Daniel Silva disse...

Nice hair!

Anónimo disse...

eu tambem ia escrever que nao ia comentar o cabelo... se tivesse na rua atravessava a estrada

neura disse...

k merda de cabelo simano! es uma vergonha;)